Conferences & Seminars
Numerical Simulations for Buildings and Environment
- Welcome and Introduction
- Basics of numerical simulations, overview on potentials
- Industrial application for flow optimization within a building
- Industrial Applications for flow investigation outside of buidings
- GIS systems and interphasing with CFD pre-processors
- Overview in radiation models
Berlin, September 23rd to 24th, 2004.
CFD Applications in the Process Industry and for Energy Production
University's Glass Pavillion
IHK zu Essen
- Welcome and introduction
- Flow profile optimization upstream of filters
- Optimization possibilities for waste and bio-mass incineration
- Applied CFD: ROI studies
- Process optimization of thermal appliances in the steel and ceramic industries
- Flow conditions in a gas turbine
- Field experiences after implementing CFD reccommendations regarding a bio-mass incinerator
- Experiences with CFD optimizations regarding a waste incinerator
- Benefits of CFD for cooles and filter design
Essne, January 27th to 29th, 2004
The course is to take place in our offices in Essen.
Topics to be addressed are:
- Introduction to the VR environement
- Solution techniques
- Boundary conditions
- Turbulence modelling
- IPSA for multi-phase flows
- GENTRA for particle tracking
- Body fitted co-ordinates (BFC)
The course is to be held in German. Should you be interested in an English spoken course please contact us.
Prices and registration can be found here.